is searching for an AP Specialist
in Dallas, TX!
The Customer Service AP Specialist will be responsible for providing outstanding, responsive customer support to Trinity s vendors with all billing inquiries and concerns via email and phone. The primary role is one of a customer service "problem solver", utilizing research skills within multiple sytstems to identify and resolve complex issues and communicating professionally with inter-department and vendor contacts. They will ensure that all discounts offered by vendors are taken. In addition, the Customer Service AP Specialist will searve as back up for the Disbursements Specialist, ensuring all payment batches are processed accurately and timely. They will also be responsible for researching and compiling anlytical reporting. Responsible for cultivating strong relationships with vendors and internal business partners.
Join our team today and be a part of Delivering Goods for the Good of All! What you'll do:
- Monitor compliance with relevant corporate policies and procedures
- Manage incoming calls and emails of inquiries from vendors and business partners; resolve vendor issues prioritizing critical suppliers whose shipments are being interrupted until resolution
- Reconcile vendor statements and request copies of invoices from vendors as needed
- Communicate clearly and professionally regarding accounts payable related issues and inquiries
- Identify areas for potential process improvements and suggest possible solutions
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying internal and external customer demands in a high volume environment
- Serve as back up for Disbursements AP Specialist duties including, but not limited to completing SOX controls related to E-payments, Supply Chain Financing payments, and full disbursement duties including payment batch pulls, wire reconciliation, special handling, and expedites processing
- Adherence to SLA s and achieving KPI s
- Contribute to driving cost savings and adding value to the organization through proactive management of customer service to vendors and suppliers
- Promote a customer driven service model
- Cross Train and serve as back up for AP Specialist -Disbursements