Title: Peoplesoft Consultant
Agency: Texas Health and Human Services Commission
Location: HHSC Winters Building 701 W 51st St, Austin, TX 78751
Duration: On-going, no ending date
Visa: Must be US Citizen, Green Card, EAD. No H1B
Covid Remote: Contractors are working remote from home. However, Contractors are expected to be available to work from agency location in the near future with possibility of 100% at office.
- The PeopleSoft Consultant / Systems Analyst III performs advanced business and functional analysis work related to the CAPPS Financials ERP technology solution that supports fiscal management, procurement services, asset management, and contract management functions within the agency. Performs data collection, development and documentation of business and functional requirements, completing required software development lifecycle documents.
- Conducts and facilitates stakeholder meetings, design meetings, user acceptance testing activities, and leads work sprints depending on projects.
- Serves as liaison between users/customers and technical IT team(s).
- May mentor and train other functional analysts about business analyst activities related to code fixes and application enhancements. Works with minimal supervision with considerable latitude for initiative and independent judgement.
- 8 years, Required - Business Analyst Experience
- 8 years, Required - Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- 8 years, Required - Oracle, PeopleSoft, and People Tools
- 8 years, Required - SQL Experience
- 8 years, Required - System Reporting (Oracle, SQL)
- 2 years, Preferred - CAPPS experience
- 2 years, Preferred - Business Analyst certification