Are you ready to take your inventory skills to the next level with an industry leader? Take advantage of this career with Valley Proteins, an established, successful organization will provide you with a greater sense of accomplishment and room to grow.
We are looking for a Parts Clerk to join our Amarillo, TX team. In this role, you will be responsible for pricing and fulfilling requests for parts, tools and equipment.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive pay - earn approximately $600-$700 per week!
- Great Benefits - medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off.
- $500-$1000 company provided annual contribution towards your health savings account.
- 3% guaranteed company provided contribution to your 401(k) account.
- Advancement opportunities - We are always looking for key players motivated to move up into higher level roles.
- Prices and requisitions parts, tools, and equipment
- Receive parts and supplies, matching up with appropriate purchase order(s)
- Maintains records of all purchases into computer-based inventory program (SAP)
- Ability to drive or learn to drive a forklift
About the Company: Since 1949, Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Our focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- Computer experience in Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to use multi-line phones and communicate effectively
- Previous inventory experience is highly preferred
- SAP experience preferred
Don't let this opportunity pass you by! Apply today!